The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

My favorite so far for SC142

Here's the other card I made last night for Sketch Challenge 142 (see next post down for more info on the SC's). This is my favorite of all the three cards I made with this sketch, I think it's the colors.


Another 5x5 card, this one used Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip cardstock and ink, and Soft Sky "prints" designer paper. Added some extras to this one, lots of brads and sponging, some faux stitching and a little card gem from AMuse. As you can see, I *heart* my ticket corner punch. I have some detail shots below of the faux stitching and the card gem for those who are curious (the detail in the gem didn't come out well in the pic).






2 people made my day!:

Silke Ledlow said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Love the colors and the layout...plus the silver brads are just a great addition to this beauty!!!

Thanks for playing and sharing your card!!!

Lastel said...

Very pretty , love the layout !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...