The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pre-Order Sale at FCD!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Just wanted to put up a quick post to let you all know that Pamela has two new Christmas plates available for pre-order, now until October 1st. Pre-orders get 20% off the original price so it's a great deal! She also offers free shipping on orders over $60. Click HERE to go right to the pre-order page.

Darling Son (DS) is upstairs (not yet) napping, but I am hoping he will fall asleep so I can get some stamping done. I have a big stamping "to do" list right now and I'd like some time to get working on it! Darling Husband (DH) has a class tonight so I will have the place to myself after DS goes to bed at least. Definitely stampin' time then! I'll upload whatever I come up with tomorrow. *cheers*

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...