The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

SC142 on splitcoaststampers


I am really loving this latest Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. Here is the second card I made for this sketch, I had some "me time" last night and I used it wisely!
Nothing too overly complicated about this one. All Stampin' Up! cardstock in Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Rose Red. Same for inks and markers. Weathered background and the splatter from Itty Bitty Backgrounds, plus Paint Spot Backgrounder from Cornish Heritage - I love their backgrounds! Of course Agapanthus Cluster from Stampendous, I just got this last week and it's the first time it's seen ink! I don't know how I waited so long. tee hee. I used the Zig painty to add some gold around the rim of the Rose Red layer, and it didn't come out in the photo but I added gold Pearl Ex & hairspray over the top of the pink flowers. Inked the stamp with markers. Some twill I had lying around and viola. This is a 5x5 square card due to the size of the main image.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...