The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, November 12, 2007

October's (oops!!) FCD Design Team Cards


They're here and they're done!!! I'll be posting them all tonight - woo hoo! I think I've mentioned, but the the Snow Lady Wreath set from FireCracker Designs by Pamela. This was my October Design Team set, but since I got stuck on bedrest with DS #2 for awhile there, I was quite behind schedule. Caught up now and here's the first card!

Cardstock is all Stampin' Up!, I used Ruby Red, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi (both are 2007/2008 "in colors"), and of course white. Cuttlebugged the Sky background piece with the Divine Swirl embossing folder and rubbed white ink over the raised parts. Brads are silver and green, silver from SU and the green from some LSS somewhere. Lots of ticket corners, I did the coloring with blender pens and ink and some other random embellies thrown in there too.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...