The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Snow Signs #4


Here's my last card for November, featuring the Snow Signs set from FireCracker Designs by Pamela. Again, all paper is from Stampin' Up!, we have Certainly Celery, Night of Navy, Holiday Thyme DSP (retired) and Shimmery White. *swoon*, how I love love this Shimmery White paper!! Words can not describe! Even in the photo you can see the sparkle.

Pretty straightforward recipe, this is another 5.5" x 5.5" card (am really digging those lately!). I stamped the snowman in Palette Hybrid Charcoal ink and chose silver as my accent color. The little tabbies on the side are from the Word Window punch. Self-adhesive rhinestones and metal heart accent are from my stash of "stuff". I used the anywhere hole punch to make the ribbon holes for the burgundy grosgrain. The main image is on dimensionals.

Oh, I colored the snowman's scarf with PrismaColor alcohol markers. The Green Tea marker is a perfect color match for SU's certainly celery. How cool is that?

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...