The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Puh-leeez Buy My Stamps & Stuff!

I need HEEEEELLLLLPPPP!! I am trying hard to organize and find new homes for the stuff I don't use. With my design team duties especially, some of my stamps from other companies have been getting neglected and I need the space. You won't BELIEVE the stuff I found when I started digging. Seriously! In addition to this list I'll be having some blog candy soon. It seems I am fast approaching 2,500 hits which is AMAZING to me, so we need a giveaway for such a milestone, I think. ;-)

Click -->>HERE<<-- to see my list of stuff for sale.

In addition to the big list, I have three of the Spring/Summer 2008 Catalogs, brand new for $5 each (plus shipping if you need it mailed to you).

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...