The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Doodle Wedding Card w/ Shaker Box


Here's my second card for January using the Doodles 4-German/Bauern set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela. I think that this set makes FABULOUS wedding cards (in case you couldn't tell since my first two samples are wedding cards, LOL).

Anyway, this is a pretty straightforward card. The only special thing is the shaker box. I took a piece of chipboard, painted it a pale yellow with acrylic craft paint (kind of a Barely Banana color, since that's what I was originally going to use as the card base), stamped the doodle with Craft ink, then added the window sheet. I put two layers of foam tape around the back side of the heart, put microbeads in, then attached the pre-stamped, colored and glittered tulip image piece to that. I put it onto the card base with foam tape as well.

Complete Supply List: Doodles 4-German/Bauern set and Innies and Outies 1-Everyday Reasons set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela, Regal Rose and Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up, celery grosgrain, paper piercing tool and mat pack, Regal Rose maker, classic ink pads in Certainly Celery, Regal Rose and Barely Banana, EK Success corner punch, sponge, acrylic craft paint, Regal Rose craft ink, foam tape, quickie glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...