The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Guest Stamper Tuesday!


I just wanted to swing by quickly and let you know I'm still here. I've been busy stamping and I have some stuff I can't show you until tomorrow (even though I stamped it yesterday and today). You'll see! Anyway, in lieu of something new from me, I have a card to share with you that was made awhile back by my BFF Heather over at Ink On My Ear.

I LOVE this card, I think it's about the cutest Fluffles card I've ever seen. Seriously! The photo doesn't do it justice for the beautiful colors & sparkle, but it's all I've got. I really wanted to share it with you - it just makes me smile. I think the layout is fabulous and the spring colors are MUCH NEEDED around here! It's snowing again right now, if you can believe that. Enjoy Fluffle and check back tomorrow for some more new stuff! I have some tutorials coming up too just as soon as I can get them done. (Promises, promises, right? They are in the works, belive me!).

Repeat after me Jennifer....one thing at a time....

3 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED this card of Heathers! LOve how she kept the cat white! I always think I have to color everything....leaving the cat white was perfect!


Kisa

Heather said...

Hey, thanks for posting my card! I was really surprised to see it!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Heather, you rock, I meant to call you yesterday but it got late and then I wasn't sure if you were still in "stay up late" mode or "go to bed early" mode and I didn't want to cause any trouble!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...