The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Bunch of Wild Animals

I made these Thank You cards as part of a baby gift for a friend of my dad's. She lives in Madison now, and just had twin boys. We got to go and meet them when my parents were here visiting last week. You can never have enough Thank You cards, especially with your first child(ren)! I stamped the envelope flaps with the sentiment "It's a Jungle In Here!" in Bashful Blue {but I forgot to take a picture of the back of the packet}. These went right into the gift bag with the onesies I got her - I didn't have a lot of notice to try to do anything more interesting with the packaging, but at least I got the cards made! The "thank you" is stamped twice -- because they're TWINS! Get it?

The colors are Bashful Blue and So Saffron. Ribbon from RABOM. Stamps from The Angel Company - Wild Animals and the "Thank You" is from SU's All Natural set.

6 people made my day!:

Jennifer Love said...

How super are these!? Love them!

Oh...and that stamp crrrrrrrrrracks me up! LOL!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Love them! This stamp is one of the funniest I have seen!

Unknown said...

These are just fabulous X

Angie C said...

These are just so cute

Richelle said...

cute card set! love the hippo.

Maureen said...

SO cute! Love the thank you stamped twice!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...