The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, June 16, 2008

An OTT-LITE Deal

Ladies - remember our discussions of OTT-LITEs awhile back? Well I was looking around on their website the other day and I saw this DEAL where you can get a combo pack of an OTT-LITE floor lamp and a smaller, tabletop OTT-LITE task lamp -- both for $100 with free shipping. UMMMM, yes!! Sign me up - that is a serious deal! I ordered mine, for my craft space at the new house - 24 days and counting! I am really glad I waited now, I was going to get at least one a couple months ago and just never got to it. Besides, mail order is so much easier. I don't have to take the two screaming Wild Jackals {thanks for the great description Allison -- it wouldn't be so funny if it weren't so true, right?!} into a public store and watch them attack.

1 people made my day!:

Allison Rankin said...

I am glad that term is getting some traction...soon, "WJs" will be synonymous with crazy kids (esp. when they go out in public)! Congrats on the OTT lite deal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...