The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Autumn Whispers

Happy Friday out there! I know I haven't been keeping up my regular schedule of "special" blog posts - like the Tipster Tuesday, Friday Favorites, etc. To be honest, I haven't blurfed in two or three weeks! Can you believe that? It's been so busy here with the family, then the vacation to Florida. I hope to get back to it, but we'll have to see how it goes - I don't seem to have as much time to play as I used to and it's not fun!

But anyway, I do have some weekend inspiration of my own for you. I made this card for a challenge that Belinda from Clear Artistic Stamps sent out - to make a fall-themed card. Well, fall is my favorite time of year (although I have to say, those trips to the pool and the ocean last week might have me rethinking that one!) so I was all over it. This card uses Saffron, Chocolate and Rust. The image is from Whispers of Dreams from CAS and I did the background with my Scor-Pal -- if you don't have one, you NEED one. It is a must-have IMHO. If you click the pic, a GIGANORMOUS version will load and you can see all the details. Have a great weekend!

11 people made my day!:

Jennifer Love said...

Well this is just GORGEOUS! Love it all...everything. Fantastic! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the used of the ribbon! The colors are fantastic!!

Ceal said...

very pretty!
I left an award for you on my blog

Courtney said...

This is beautiful! I love the layout!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the ribbon treatment!! :)

jo said...

oh its soo stunning, your ribbon is just yummy,huggs jo x

Kari said...

Beautiful card! Love the ribbons!!

Etha said...

wow I like the scored background and the glitz on the stamping!! cool ribbon treatment too!

Diane said...

Very lovely!!!

Karen said...

Loving all these cards and glad you are enjoying your holiday.
The colours on this one are gorgeous: Great background (I did go for the mega size close-up) and wonderful ribbons.

Shirley said...

I really like the Asian flair and colors. Very very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...