The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hope Card

Well, it is official that winter has arrived here in Wisconsin. Baby, it's COLD outside! LOL. But since I'm still in denial, I am holding back on the snowman and winter cards for another couple of days and sharing this card instead.

This layout is from the September Verve Stamps OSW template. Yeah, this card has been sitting around for awhile. Although since I didn't have as much blogging time the last couple months, it means I do have a few cards in the queue to post - so I've got that going for me! Ha!

All stampshere are from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. I am really liking the look of focusing on the quotes or sentiments on cards - and they can be used for just about anything! I have so many great word stamps - quotes especially - from many different companies. I buy them because I just love them, and then don't use them because I can't find space on the card front for them. PROBLEM SOLVED! I am pleased with how this card turned out, and it's quick on the main image - no coloring required! *smile*

5 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the colors, images, and layout. You did an incredible job on it!!!

Cold is coming this way too! Hey, I am in denial too! I hate cold and winter. Maybe someday I can move where it is warm year round.

Christi Flores said...

Your card is gorgeous!!!!

Kari said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and the back ground is very fun!! I am so sorry to hear that winter is already there! It will be here soon and I will join the club and be in denial too!!

Chrissy D said...

BEAUTIFUL Jen!!!

Shirley said...

I celebrate my birthday all year long. I forgot to tell on the last post, so it really is your part of your birthday every day.

I love this card. So simply creative. I really like the embellishment and the brads!!!with those scallops.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...