The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today's QKD Blog Hop Schedule

It's finally here! Today is the Queen Kat Designs Birthday Blog Hop with the Royal Court! Below is the schedule of where we will be all day. All times I have listed here are in CST {since that's where I am of course!}.

8 AM - 9 AM: QKD Blog - Kick Off
9 AM - 10 AM: Heather
10 AM - 11 AM: Maria
11 AM - 1 PM: Jennifer
1 PM - 2 PM: Vicki
2 PM - 3 PM: Penny
3 PM - 4 PM: SG
4 PM - 5 PM: Cheryl
5 PM - 6 PM: SJ
6 PM - 7 PM: Taylor
7 PM - 8 PM: Jessica
8 PM - 9 PM: Lara
9 PM - 10 PM: Nikki
10 PM - 11 PM: Jules
11 PM - 12 AM: QKD Blog - Ending

You will have until 2 AM Central Time on Thursday {that's Midnight Pacific} to enter all question challenges and games. You will have until midnight PST on Friday, November 21st to enter all creative challenges that you actually have to create something for.

How do you win?

Everyone who enters one of the Royal Court blog hop games or challenges will have their name entered into a drawing for a prize. If you use QKD stamps on any of your challenge projects you'll get a double entry. We have several prizes to give out. All winners will be announced at the QKD blog on November 22nd. Winners will have until November 26th to claim their prizes.

2 people made my day!:

lasona said...

I just love the challenge sketch I do most of my cards to that design hope my blog will put me up for goodies

Jessica Diedrich said...

Very cute, Jennifer! This was fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...