The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Catherine Dreams Big!

Welcome to the weekend!!! Last night I got some time to play with my Anki's Sweethearts for SCACD stamps - another exclusive line that Susana has nabbed. They were my first love from her store and I have never looked back! This image is called Catherine the Vet. That puppy - oh, the cuteness!!

I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black, and colored with Copic markers. Have you checked out the blue jeans bundle of Copic markers that coloring goddess Suzanne Dean has put together for SCACD? Perfect jeans every time - no thinking required!!! Suzanne has some tutorial videos up on her blog as well, so get the markers then follow her easy video! Of course I always need to go back and do some highlighting with the with the white gel pen - really make it pop!

After I colored and matted the image I found some matching background paper, added some layered ribbon to add dimension to the background, and then stamped the "Dream Big" Susanament onto an acrylic clear tag and added it to the card. The Susanaments were created to go along with the images in the new Victoria Case for SCACD collection, but they are SO versatile and the wordings are just so sweet, you can use them with any image!

Thanks for stopping by today! I will see you back here tomorrow with the first preview for the upcoming {Little Paper Shop} May release!

4 people made my day!:

Julia said...

Cute card - love the DP and what you did with the ribbon!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Really cute Jennifer! Love that dp & ribbon treatment & perfecto on the blue jeans!! :o)

hugz,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!!! Beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

The ribbons are tied beautifully and that ds paper is too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...