The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Photo Scavenger Hunt WINNER!!

Time to announce the winner of my contest for the Limelight Papercrafts First Anniversary celebration!! You may remember, but up for grabs is a Flashee Fuchsia Shimmerz and a Mudpie Shimmerz Spritz from Mandy. It's past 10 AM, I know. But this was tough!!

I had 12 entries between blog posts and e-mails. I want to thank EVERYONE for entering! Your pictures were all such fun to look at and I love all the creative ideas too! In the end I had to go with the name in the hat method because I could not choose a favorite from the group, you all made me smile -- kittens, puppies, babies, wow!! {The Packers, The Yankees, it's like you all KNOW me, LOL}.

The winner of Flashee Fuchsia Shimmerz and a Mudpie Shimmerz Spritz is CAMMY from Crafty Cammy's Corner! Send me your snail mail info and I'll have Mandy send your prize! Congratulations!

Last thing - remember to hop over to Limelight and enter ONEYEAR at the checkout and receive 20% off your entire order {effective through Sunday, June 7th}.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...