The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Elisabeth Bell for SCACD is HERE!!!

click photo to enlarge

TODAY is THE DAY!!! Woo hoo!!!

The Elisabeth Bell for SCACD stamps are officially OUT and available, so RUN, don't walk over to THE STORE to get yours! *swoon* They are so so sooooo fabulous; I just {heart} them all! Elisabeth is amazing anyway, but I really think she's outdone herself with these exclusives. Here's a direct link to the Elisabeth Bell page if you're in a big hurry. :)

I have all the details of my lovely for today here, but I did want to quick say THANK YOU for all the sweet comments from yesterday's preview blog hop. You all really brighten my day and it means a lot to me that you take the time to leave some project feedback. {{BIG HUGS}} to all my readers, old and new!! Ok, mushy detour over, LOL.


For today's release celebration I have used "Emma". Tied for first in my favorite girl's name of all time, she's got that sweet smile, beeeeeeee-autiful hair -- and yes, a kitten in her basket! If there was any way for me to adopt this darling it would already be done! Don't you love her??

I started as always by stamping Miss Emma with Memento Tuxedo Black ink (onto Paper Trey white c/s) and colored with Copic markers. I added some accents here and there with the Ranger white gel pen when all the coloring was done -- one of my favorite things as you know! After she was matted I set her aside and cut and Cuttlebugged all my other layers. My main colors are Baja Breeze, Soft Sky and Elegant Eggplant. The sky-colored background panel is a Bazzill iridescent c/s from the LSS that matched the color palette so I threw it in there for some extra zap!

Yes, on the horizontal layer you do see YUMMY Basic Grey Wisteria! Susana is now carrying Basic Grey papers, so you can stock up when you order your new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD darlings today! I for one am thrilled that she has brought BG in, it is by far my top patterned paper and I'd rather buy from Susana than anyone else anyway, she has wonderful customer service!

Ok, I think that covers most of the deets on my project! You can visit the SCACD store blog to see everyone's cards today, or take another quick hop around the DT blogs {links in my left sidebar} to catch another day of Elisabeth Bell goodness! Thanks for stopping by! Happy SHOPPING on this fabulous Friday!

9 people made my day!:

Aud said...

WOW! Such a stylish and beautiful card! Love the colors!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Big hugs,
Aud

Teri said...

Asolutely love the "lace" on the card, the coloring and the paper combo!

Great job!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors/papers/ everything!!! Wonderful job!

Jami said...

Loving those colors - so sweet, and the lace punch is just too cute with her. Love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is beautiful!!!!!!! Oh man, if only disposable income wasnt an issue, LOL!!!

Maria Matter said...

This is just gorgeous Jen! I love these colors you used with Emma! That shimmery paper along with the beautiful BG papers just make this card a real winner! Great job!
Blessings, Maria

Anki said...

Jen - this is just stunning! I think this is the cutest card I've ever seen from you talented lady! Kram - Anki

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's just lovely Jennifer--love that dp you've used & my favorite border punch too! Just fabulous!

hugz,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colors...the CuttleBug background is fantastic!!! She is such a sweet image!! You did an amazing job of coloring the image too! Love the embellishing...the perfect touch! Great job on the card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...