The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

WSC90 and Elisabeth Bell!

Happy Saturday!!! Well, Saturday evening by now; where did the day go?? I meant to have this project up first thing this morning - but you know how THAT goes!! All's well that ends well, I say. :)

Do you not LOVE LOVE her??? I know, I say that a lot, but I do love papercrafting (of course) and these new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD images are really quite fabulous. What's NOT to love? Meet Susan.

I had to pull out Basic Grey for this card, Lemonade. I also snuck in a sketch challenge, WOO HOO, this is Weekend Sketch Challenge #90 a sketch for today's card (WSC90). What a nice one and perfect for this image!

All the usual suspects to create this, I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. Did some highlighting with the Ranger white gel pen when all the coloring was done. Cut and matted using Petite Oval Nestabilities. The flower is a Petaloo and I added the punched circle and the Kaisercraft Rhinestone. I did her bouquet with a Quickie Glue Pen and various colors of glitter, along with a bit of the new Taffy Smooch!

Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for visiting me tonight.



3 people made my day!:

Aud said...

Oh, she looks wonderful!♥ Fab with the glittery flowers!

Hugs,
Aud

Unknown said...

A lovely card with some really great colouring X

Etha said...

She is awfully cute :) I am amazed of how you colored the flower bunch that she is holding, it looks so cool! Is that just colored and the highlighted with the gel pen?? wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...