The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TIOT44 - Got the Blues?

(click the photo to enlarge!)

Welcome to this week's Try it out Tuesday from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design! This week our challenge is to create a card using any mix of blue and one neutral or metallic -- keyword: TIOT44!

Well a BLUES challenge definitely calls for Atlantia, one of the newly released Elisabeth Bell for SCACD images from the Sampler Edition 2. Is she not the most gorgeous sea nymph/fairy you've ever seen? Love her!

The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I gave her streaky lighter blue hair and a darker, flowing blue gown. I added just a touch of peach for the shells she has, and followed it with the pearls along the side of the card. Her wings are fully glittered using holographic ultrafine glitter applied with my Quickie Glue Pen. The sea-themed embellishments are from Dress It Up.

That's it for me today, I'll see you tomorrow though, thanks for stopping by!

3 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Love the colors and image! Great job on it!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Beautiful Jennifer! I love her all in blues and fabulous sea charms you've added too. The entire card is just lovely!

hugz,
Suzanne

Susana M said...

Hey Jennifer
I love how you used the multi blues for effect against the contrast of her sea jewelry :o)
The seashells are a cool touch!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...