The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Try It Out FRIDAY - Sketch Time!

TGIF!!!! Oh yes, it's been a long week. But it IS Friday - woo hoo!!! Since this week Susana from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design took a few days off for herself (MUCH deserved) and also some store maintenance, we moved Try It Out Tuesday (#42) to Friday -- just in time for the store shopping cart to be back up and running (a bit later today) and WEEKEND SHOPPING!! Woo hoo!

This week's challenge is a sketch, see above. Here is my card:

And I realize as I'm typing this that I used the "Is it Friday yet?" sentiment that comes with the full set of these awesome Victoria Case for SCACD Everyday Gals -- and at the time this card was going to post on Tuesday so it was a perfect accident!! That gave me a giggle.

Anyway - the card details. I stamped
Ms. Chardonnay in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI white cardstock, colored with Copic markers, and did some color highlighting with the Ranger white gel pen. I cut the image to size and matted on Kiwi Kiss cardstock. Once she was all set I used a Quickie Glue pen to add black glitter to her entire shirt. It is sooo sparkly and fun, just right for a night out on the town! I colored white Prima flowers with my Copics to match her skirt and added the sparkly Petaloo Dazzler flowers on top. I cut out the circles using Classic Circle Nestabilities and omitted the sentiment to stamp just the parts I wanted. Remember, the sentiments are only available when you buy the full sheet of stamps, and you don't want to miss out!


That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy FRIDAY!

4 people made my day!:

Danni said...

I almost used Ms. Chardonnay!! Gorgeous card and such a neat color combo!

Juls said...

saucy!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Miss Glamour!!! What a fabulous card!! You did an awesome job on it!!!

Aud said...

Such a wonderful card! Love the colors, and the sentiment was soooo suitable! *LOL*

Big hugs,
Aud

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...