The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Victoria Case Stamps Challenge #25


Happy Thursday to you all in blog land! Hope everyone is having a good week!

A busy blog day today with two posts, be sure to catch them both!! For
Victoria Case Stamps, Thursday is challenge day! This week we have a sketch, MY FAVORITE!! You can check out the Victoria Case Stamps Challenge Blog for all the challenge details.

My image is a
Victoria Case for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (SCACD), and this is one of the Everyday Gals (Ms. MyTime). I personally love taking bubble baths with my time, so I think she is very appropriately named! I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I cut the image to size and matted on Kiwi Kiss cardstock, then added some pearls. The patterned paper is Basic Grey Urban Prairie, one of my all-time favorites. This is a sketch challenge card, and the sketch called for skinny vertical panels on the left side, which I of course turned in to RIBBON! You can see the sketch and lots more inspiration from the rest of the DT on the Victoria Case Stamps Challenge Blog.

Thanks for stopping by today -- back in a bit with a VERY SPECIAL blog hop from
SCACD!

4 people made my day!:

Juls said...

fab image!! and I just love the gorgeous colours you have used!! stunning!!

Danni said...

Very nice! Really like how you added the little and larger pearls!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!!! Gorgeous colors, awesome embellishing, and incredible job of coloring the image. Awesome job!

LORi said...

WOW...Great colors and coloring!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...