The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Prettie Girl Birthday Hop!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today we are blog hoppin' to celebrate a Prettie Birthday! It's Kristy's day! Happy birthday Kristy!

I just have a shortie post today because I am racing around to finish up Christmas. What happened to December?? Anyway, I created this birthday happy using the Happy Birthday Lamb set. So cute!! I also went with this week's Mojo Monday sketch (#117). You know I love the amazing Julee's sketches each week and this one is just classic! It fit right with what I wanted to create for today's birthday card so it was win-win!

Your last stop on today's hop is birthday girl Kristy! Make sure you leave her some love on her blog. I will see you back here later for Try it Out Tuesday, and tomorrow for a new Prettie Wednesday Challenge (and that surprise and *possible* sale I mentioned on Sunday!) We are busy! Stick with us!

Have a wonderful day - stay warm (hey, I live in Wisconsin).

9 people made my day!:

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love the DP you have used! fab card!

StampOwl said...

Prettie card :)

Christi Flores said...

This is wonderful! Love that dp!!

Kristy said...

This is adorable! I love it!! Thanks for making my day a special one!!

Jackie said...

Too cute! Love this little lamb!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet lamb!!! Cute card!

Lexie said...

Love your card so sweet!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Very sweet with the lamb and the birdie holding the balloons! Pretty DP!

fischölkapseln said...

I have never seen such a nice birthday card. I really appreciate your creativity. I can say your friend will definitely be glad after getting this card. Thank you for sharing such a nice card with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...