The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

PWC83, MTSC53, Love You!

Good morning! It's Wednesday already, which is Paper Pretties day, with a new blog hop and challenge each week! Full details on the challenge can always be found on The Paper Clip.

We would love for you to ink up your Paper Pretties stamps and play along with us! This week we were challenged to make a Valentine without using any pink or red. Well, I have boys of course so I have happy to try out this one!


I also incorporated a sketch with this week's challenge, you know how much I loves me some sketches!! This is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #53 {MTSC53} that was just revealed yesterday. Love those Mercy sketches! Here's it is for reference:

And here are the challenge details for you -

How to Enter: Make a card following the challenge guidelines with any Paper Pretties stamps. Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges album and use keyword PWC83.
Deadline: 6 PM EST Tuedsay, December 29th.
Prize: $15.00 coupon to the
Paper Pretties Boutique.

That's it for me! You can head over to The Paper Clip when you're through here for more info and inspiration. Or, if you are just starting the hop here at my blog, head on over to Christie's blog to start from the beginning.

4 people made my day!:

Juls said...

awhh!! this is just too cute!!

Christi Flores said...

Too stinkin' cute!! I love that star!!

Jana Weaver said...

beautiful card, LOVE the papers you used and the coloring on Cooper!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So cute. Love the patterned paper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...