The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PWC84 - Who's Got the {Note}Book?

Good morning! It's Wednesday already, Paper Pretties day!! We have a new blog hop and challenge each week! Full details on the challenge can always be found on The Paper Clip.

We would love for you to ink up your Paper Pretties stamps and play along with us! This week we were challenged to alter a notebook. Here is mine:



This is actually a little cut-down cutie legal pad inside a DVD tin. I bought a dozen or so of these on SCS, oh.....had to be.....2 years ago. HAHAHAHA! Now I have finally used one! Anyone else have that hoarding sickness? Is there going to be an Apocalypse and I'll need a dozen notebooks in tins? Well, you never can tell....

Here's the inside. I didn't decorate, but you can see that it is a notebook! I am going to use this to try to keep myself organized. We can take bets on how long it'll last. ;-) I'll give good odds.

Ok, here are the challenge details for you -

How to Enter: Make a card following the challenge guidelines with any Paper Pretties stamps. Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges album and use keyword PWC84.
Deadline: 6 PM EST Tuedsay, January 5th.
Prize: $15.00 coupon to the
Paper Pretties Boutique.

That's it for me! You can head over to The Paper Clip when you're through here for more info and inspiration. Or, if you are just starting the hop here at my blog, head on over to Christie's blog to start from the beginning.

10 people made my day!:

StampOwl said...

love this!!!

Unknown said...

What a neat little tin - love how you've altered it! :)

Christi Flores said...

I love that tin and that dp! Beautiful job!!!

Jackie said...

This turned out so pretty! Great job!

Kristy said...

What a great idea! Love it and yes, I do have the same hoaring thing going on. I bought some test tubes and little tins and have never used them. Hmmmm maybe I should try to figure out some way to get rid of them lol.

Christie Ortman said...

Totally cute Jennifer! I love the metal case!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful tin Jennifer! I actually had one like this from a friend, and I used it all the time!! Good luck with yours!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

How pretty! What a fabulous idea to use the metal tin!! Love it!

Danni said...

Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Love this!!! What a fabulous case! Thanks for the idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...