The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TIOT49 & MOJO120 - Welcome Back!

It's Tuesady!! Do you love it?! We are BACK with another fantastic Try It Out Tuesday challenge from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design to kick off the new year! This week's challenge (TIOT49) calls for a welcome card! Fun! I didn't have anything specific to welcome so I made a general one - good for neighbors, coworkers, kids, etc. I chose Susan, one of the original Elisabeth Bell for SCACD images from the Sampler Edition #1.

I stamped her in
Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. After she was colored up, I cut her out with Curved Rectangle Nesties, sponged the edges, layered with a Classic Oval, and put together the mats and layers. The rest is all patterned paper and CB embossing! I used some metallic gold marker to write "welcome" since I didn't have the perfect stamp for the sentiment. Kaisercraft pearls to finish it off and she is FABULOUS, another gorgeous girl from the minds of Elisabeth and Susana!

I incorporated a sketch with this week's challenge too OF COURSE, you know how much I love sketches!! This is Mojo 120 from yesterday's Mojo Monday challenge! Teresa did a wonderful job on this one. Here's the sketch:

Be sure to check out the SCACD store blog for lots more welcoming inspiration today! Make it a good one and stamp happy!

9 people made my day!:

Danni said...

Super sweet card!

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's so sweet Jennifer--I love the springy colors and she's as cute as can be!! I love this layout (just used it today myself) too!

hugz,
Suzanne

Christine Riley said...

Such a sweet card! I love the layout and papers.
Hugs, christine :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable!!!

Anki said...

She's so supercute! Hope you've had a wonderful holiday! Snowy hugs from Sweden - Anki

Jean said...

Awesome colors and coloring! Love your card!

stampingtink said...

I just adore what you did with this sweet stamp (not biased at all!)! Love the colors and papers. Makes me wish for some summer! And I love the punch on the bottom. Just gorgeous!

Big hugs to you,

Susan

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Awesome colors!! Just gorgeous!

Aud said...

This is gorgeous!
Love that stamp and the colors are great!

Hugs,
Aud

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...