The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PWC90 - Wild Valentine

Hello stampers! Well, it's Wednesday already, which is Paper Pretties day; with a new blog hop and challenge each week! This week's challenge was issued by MEEEE, and I asked the girls to show something for their Valentine.

Here's my project, which will be going to one of my best girlfriends as more of an "anti-Valentine" heehee, but Sassy Shoes and Sassy Circles are our featured sets this week and I thought this would be prefect for the GIRLS in our lives!

I also incorporated a sketch, you know I can't resist that! This is from the "Just Us Girls" challenge blog {JUGS19} - here it is for reference:

I stamped my shoe with Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI white and colored with Copics. I masked off the bottom part and stamped the Sassy Circles oval underneath for the shadow (stamped it twice actually, to make it longer because the shoe is bigger than the oval). My colors are Baja Breeze and Regal Rose, with the patterned paper from Basic Grey. That's a plain white Prima flower that I colored with my Copics and added the white lins with my new American Crafts white gel pen. What great, flowing ink! Goes on nice and smooth, what a fun new addition to my tools! I added Diamond Stickles to all the Swiss Dots in the background as well as the polka dots on the shoe.

That's it for me! You can head over to The Prettie Boutique and Forum when you're through here for more info and inspiration. Or, if you are just starting the hop here at my blog, head on over to Christie's blog to start from the beginning.

11 people made my day!:

Jackie said...

This is so cute! I love the colors you used on this, awesome shoes!

StampOwl said...

pretty card, love the colors

Danni said...

Fun card!!

Andrea M said...

So much fun!

Unknown said...

Love your card! So prettie! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card! Great job coloring that stiletto! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Jana Weaver said...

Love the papers you used, very "wild"!! Great job, and fun challenge!

Unknown said...

SUPER fun! Love that shoe image :) Loving your take on the sketch -- thanks for making time to play along with Just Us Girls this week!!

Lisa Kind said...

Well, I'm a shoe girl, so this is right up my alley! Love the bright colors and that shoe is fabulous! Thanks for using our sketch and playing with Just Us Girls!

Diane said...

Great card,I'm sure your friend will Love it!!!

Term Papers said...

Here's your project, which will be going to one of your best girlfriends as more of an "anti-Valentine",I like this card.


Term

papers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...