The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, March 8, 2010

LPSC58 - Colorful Blessings

It's MONDAY!! Wow, that weekend flew by! Back to our regular schedule, and it's time for a new challenge from the {Little Paper Shop}! Did you happen to see the LPS store blog on Friday? We are featuring the {Butterflies and Blossoms} set with some great samples from the DT and LPS friends. Stop over and see all the lovely creations!

But now, on to today's challenge {your uploading keyword is LPSC58}. We have a color challenge for you, check it out:

I really had fun with this one. When I first saw the swatch, I wasn't thinking "elegant" for my card, but the more I looked at it and played around in my mine, that's what emerged! I just love when the creativity takes over! I used a sentiment from the beautiful set {Blessings} for my project today, along with this week's sketch from Taylored Expressions {TESC103}. I love, love this quote, and it fits right in with the other wonderful sentiments and images in the {Blessings} set. A great group of "go to" stamps.

The purple flowers actually match the Rich Razzleberry perfectly! I don't know why they look so off in the picture. Not a lot of details you can't immediately see - the pearls along the lower panel are from Kaisercraft, the little turquoise roses are the new Prima Cameo Roses (LOOOOOOVE these!!). Cardstock and patterned paper is SU.

Here's the sketch for reference:

Be sure to visit the LPS store blog and the other DT members to see all the inspiration with this week's fabulous color challenge! AND, if you play along with us you'll be entered to win this week's prize -- stamps from the {Little Paper Shop}!! Check out the details on the LPS store blog this morning - you have until Sunday night to enter by linking up on this week's post on the LPS store blog and the winner will be announced there next Monday morning. Can't beat free stamps AND an excuse to use them!

One quick note before I go - if you get a chance, head over to the Susana's Custom Art and Card Design Store Blog beginning today and enter to win the SUPER YUMMY blog candy! The next release is coming up this Friday and trust me, you don't want to miss out!

See you tomorrow - hope everyone has a GREAT day!

5 people made my day!:

Bonnie said...

Just gorgeous Jennifer! Love those beautiful flowers and that sentiment is one of my favorites!

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for the reminder about that sketch...your take on it is so good it makes me want to do it myself! Great use of those primas for this challenging CC!

Julia said...

Gorgeous!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Jenn this is GORGEOUS.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors! Great job on it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...