The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A New Prettie Peek

Hello stampers! It's that time again ALREADY! The first preview day for the upcoming April Paper Pretties release, and I'm showcasing today along with some of the other Pretties! The new stamp sets and digital images will be available to purchase on April1st. Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team blogs between now and then for more peeks! {Including me, I'll be back on Saturday with another!}.

My card today uses a new scripture set that will be coming out in rubber. So pretty!

I stamped my image on PTI white with Memento Rich Cocoa and cut it out with Classic Oval Nestabilities. I matted with the new Big Scalloped Oval Nesties for a softer look. NEW yummy Basic Grey paper on this one - just in over at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design, I am having a blast with the new patterns! I went with these papers because they wanted to see SPRING over at Crazy 4 Challenges this week {C4C29} and this paper just SCREAMS spring!

Also used a sketch on this, you know I gotta get those in whenever I can, they are my favorite! Taylored Expressions #105 today, I flipped it on it's side to make the horizontal sentiment my main focal image.

Other quick details - I sprayed the white Kaisercraft flowers with Shimmerz Spritz to color coordinate with the papers and add sparkle. A Prima mini rose in the center and I added Smooch Illuminate to it so it would also stand out. I also went over the dove in the scripture with Illuminate {that didn't really show up in the photo}. I love that the Smooch paints have so much sparkle, and that they comes with the little applicator brush. No hunting for a brush and no wash up after use!

Ok, that's all I've got, thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of the previews, and I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday!

4 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jen! Love the colors and papers!! :)

Jana Weaver said...

This turned out beautiful!! I love that new Kioshi paper on there, and having the verse stamped in brown makes it so much softer - gorgeous!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is so pretty! I love the new scripture. Love the paper!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card...love the papers and colors. Awesome looking card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...