The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

LPS Monday - Scrap It!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I finally have a chance to post my {Little Paper Shop} Monday challenge project for this week! This week {LPSC68} Allison challenged everyone to scrap a page. We'd love for you to play along. If you do, be sure to leave a link to your project on the LPS blog. One lucky participant in this week's challenge will win the digi stamp {Jena and Hank}. You have until Sunday night to get your project linked on the LPS blog!

For my page I used {Rose} and {Behind the Scenes}.


I'm really not a scrapper, I would like to be, but I'm kinda at a loss for it. I need to dedicate more time to it I think, and things will go better for me, LOL!! But for more inspiration be sure to check out the blogs of the rest of the fabulous Little Paper Shop design team!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a terrific week!

4 people made my day!:

Danni said...

You did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout. I love the colors!! You did wonderful!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

LOL - you are a scrapper, you just did it :>) Great LO and great way to incorporate stamps!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute chica!! I like it!! I'm not a scrapper either, I just kinda fumble around...lol!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...