The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Prettie Wednesday!

It's Wednesday! That means it is time for another fun Wednesday Prettie Challenge and blog hop! This week's featured stamp sets at the Prettie Boutique are Lady Liberty and Canada Girl, and the challenge was to make a tri-fold card {PWC107}. Unfortunately, I don't have either of those stamp sets, so I wasn't able to participate.

BUT, I do still have a card for you!! I love this wedding set, and I especially love that the cake can be used for more than just wedding cards by changing the sentiment or just leaving the card blank on the front side.

Just a quick little 4.25" square card, for something different today. Hope you have a great day! I am the last stop on the hop, so head over to the Prettie Boutique, and visit the other DT members to see all the inspiration with this week's challenge!

5 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card!!! The colors are amazing. The embellishing is what makes the card...the button, ribbon, and embossing! Awesome!!!

Heather said...

This is beautiful. Love those colors!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty girlie!!

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...