The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, July 19, 2010

LPSC77 - Sketch Time Again!

(Ack, my post didn't auto-post!!!!)

It's MONDAY!! Yay!! I love starting my week with a great challenge from the {Little Paper Shop}! For today's challenge {your uploading keyword is LPSC77}, we have a fun new sketch challenge for you!  Sketches are my favorite challenge type!

First off, here's my card, using {Tweet Wishes Lucy}.  I love her dress!!

 

I used some of my new Basic Grey Olivia paper, along with one of the matching glazed brads down in the corner.  Love the glazed brads, and the stitched too, they're so much fun!  Heather just got her BG shipment over at Paper Pretties, and she's got both brad types in stock for Oliver and Olivia!  I stamped Lucy with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers.  The textured background is an embossing folder from Quick Kutz.  Nesties (of course!) on the main image panel and shadow.

Ok, and then here's the sketch from DT member Allison!


Be sure to visit the LPS store blog and the other DT members to see all the inspiration with this week's fabulous challenge! AND, if you play along with us you'll be entered to win this week's prize -- stamps from the {Little Paper Shop}!! Check out the details this morning - you have until Sunday night to enter by linking up on this week's post on the LPS store blog and the winner will be announced there next Monday morning. Can't beat free stamps AND an excuse to use them!

7 people made my day!:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific take on the sketch! Love the Olivia colors here!

Ann Kranitz said...

This is terrific!!! Love your coloring.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!! Love the colors! Wonderfully created!

joy said...

I love the paper on this card and how you have colored Lucy. FANTASTIC job!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Jen!! Love it!!

Jessica G. said...

Sweet image, beautiful DP and great job on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...