The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, July 26, 2010

LPSC78, MMSC63 - Getting Old?



It's MONDAY!! Yay!! I love starting my week with a great challenge from the {Little Paper Shop}! Did you happen to see the LPS store blog on Friday? We are featuring the {Nature's Garden} set with some great samples from the DT and LPS friends. Stop over and see all the lovely creations!
But now, on to today's challenge {your uploading keyword is LPSC78}. We have a soft and pretty color challenge for you today; Pink, Celery and Light Blue! First off, here is my card using {Nurse Jena} and {Young At Heart}.


And here is the inside, where I stamped the sentiment from {Young At Heart}.

I played along with a sketch challenge this week, the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.  What a wonderful sketch!!  A new challenge to me, but I'll be adding them to my list!  Here's the sketch {MMSC63}:

I used some of my new Basic Grey Olivia paper here, sooooooo pretty!! Paper Pretties is carrying the paper, glazed brads, and the stitched too, they're so much fun! I stamped Jena with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers. I cut off the edge of my cardstock base, punched the border, and then added the other Olivia paper on the inside panel. Ribbon and button from Stampin' Up, with some Scrapper's Floss (colored with Copics to match!) decorating the inside of the button. Kaisercraft pearls on the main image, Prima mini roses in the corner, and viola!

Be sure to visit the LPS store blog and the other DT members to see all the inspiration with this week's fabulous challenge! AND, if you play along with us you'll be entered to win this week's prize from the {Little Paper Shop}!! Check out the details there this morning - you have until Sunday night to enter by linking up on this week's post on the LPS store blog and the winner will be announced there next Monday morning. Can't beat free stamps AND an excuse to use them!

9 people made my day!:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oooh this is gorgeous! Love that DP and that new sketch place is pretty nifty! Gonna have to check it out!

Phyllis said...

Jennifer, A BIG WARM WELCOME to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!! WE are delighted you have found us!! Your card is just so cute!! Love that nurse image and your colors and embellishments are wonderful!! Lovely paper! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our challenge this week!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Welcome to the Midnight Madness Challenge. We are so happy you found us and wanted to play along! Very pretty "get well"-card. Lovely colors and patterns. Great take on the sketch!


Thank you so much for joining Midnight Madness challenge, I hope to see you again next week!

Mvh
Gunn
MMSCDT

Jessica G. said...

Cute image with gorgeous DP and that sentiment definitely made me giggle!

Carol Hurlock said...

Jennifer it is so nice of you to join us at Midnight Madness. We are excited to me new friends and add you to our sketch challenge family. I love the name of your blog. I love to put glitter in my hair!!! lol Both accidentally and on purpose! Love your very cute little nurse card. Your image is colored impeccably. The shell border is so cute with lovely embellishments. Great job on the sketch this week. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol
Midnight Madness Design Team

pam124 said...

Jennifer, WELCOME to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. What a delightful creation you have for us today. That image is priceless and your mix of dps, border punches, flowers, ribbon/button treatment and pearls turned this into a dynamite card!!

Thanks SO MUCH for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I hope you can play with us again next week!!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD

Lovely Linda said...

Welcome Jennifer and what a grand entrance - this is adorable! I love the image and the gorgeous flowers and ribbon treatment! Love it - fabulous take on the sketch! Love it! It is great that you have played along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to see your creations and hope to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Allison Rankin said...

A very pretty card...great take on the sketch! Have fun playing on your new DT!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Jen!! Love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...