The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Whatnots from Paper Pretties!

Hello and happy Monday to all my stampin' friends!  I hope you had an amazing holiday and are doing ok getting back into that regular routine.  That is always tough for me -- more vacation please!  heehee

Well, Monday is busy around here, so first, it's time for Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots...What's Not to Love! ARTish has designed some super cutie patootie images that we are showing off today. You can find them, along with tons of additional digi images, in the Digital Images section in the store. EVERY MONDAY, we will be releasing 2 or more new digi images.

My card today uses this ADORABLE Leonardo Lion image.  I am so in love, he's just too perfect!  


He does come with a crown, but I omitted it for this card. 

Also, some Paper Pretties digi store news for you!   As an extra bonus this week, we are having a Cyber Monday digi sale!  Buy any 3 digi images, get 1 digi image free!  Do not add your free image to your cart, instead when you check out please write the name of the free image in the comment section and it will be emailed to you separately.

Thanks for stopping by, stay tuned for my Little Paper Shop Monday Challenge card in a bit!  Have a great day!



2 people made my day!:

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Jennifer!! That paper is perfect, and I love your paw prints you added!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Adorable girlie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...