The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

365 Cards - Day 72

Hello!  Now that I have a minute to catch my breath at the SAME TIME Blogger is working, I can post a couple of creations.  This card is for the 365 Cards challenge, Day 72, which went up on Friday.  Pam has given an extra day to link up due to Blogger delay, so you have until Wednesday.  The challenge is a sketch.  Here's my project:




And here is the sketch:




Image is from Whimsie Doodles.  How fun!  My DS#1 wanted extras printed off so he could color too.  Guess the game controller is a big hit!


2 people made my day!:

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!!! Ryan would love that stamp....ugh, did I just say that??

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card...A fun card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...