The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, June 3, 2011

365 Cards - Day 95 and SFC100

Hello!  I am alive, but barely.  Sorry to have been so quiet this week.  Short weeks and I just don't mesh, I can't keep the days straight!  The last week we have had so much going on, with the community-built park that hubs and I have been helping fundraise and plan for these last months, long weekend, early release, the end of school upcoming, surprise retirement party for DS#1's teacher *today* (I was the party planner), extra work day to make up for holiday...I am floundering.  I also apologize to my DTs this week because I have messed up, schedule-wise.  Sorry!


I have a card today for the 365 Cards Challenge.  The post on the challenge blog is late, which is all due to me.  Pam will have it up as soon as she can, now that she has a card to share with it.  


The challenge: Use FOUR sentiments on one card, using FOUR different media (stamping, computer generated, digi, chip board, stickers, embellies, rub ons, etc.).  WOW.  Pam, you are tough!  Here is what I came up with:




The border is computer-generated, the main image is a digi.  The "N" is a Scrabble tile, and the August is a Making Memories pre-printed embellishment/tag from my stash.  WHEW!  We'd love for you to play along with us, head over to the 365 Cards Blog to link up!


Also, this card serves as my Squigglefly Challenge card for this week.  The main image is from Squigglefly.  It's the 100th challenge and the challenge was to use an element of three.  I used three glitter dots in the corner for this boy birthday card (couldn't use flowers since it's for a boy.  DARN!!).  If you'd like to play along with us at Squigglefly, link up on the Challenge Blog.  You could win!


Thanks for stopping by today.  Paper Pretties June previews start tomorrow!


6 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

What a fun card!! Love the different sentiments, colors, and embellishing. Awesome job making it!

Rose said...

goodness i am worn out just reading how much you have been doing!!

FAB card girl :)

Holly Young said...

This turned out great Jennifer! I really like the bright colors and the texture. Fun embellishments too!

Unknown said...

Great birthday card. I love how the shining blue draws the eye to the centerpiece. Lovely! ;D

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! No worries...totally understand about being late...I'm just now commenting for entries from last week!! LOL!! Your card is so fun with your colors and gems everywhere!! So fun!! Thanks for sharing this hun!! HUGS

Jessie/knightrone said...

CUTENESS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...