The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, May 4, 2015

May the 4th Be With You

The best nerd holiday around! I love it! Over the weekend, at Thing1's request, we made Star Wars cookies. They were both in honor of this wonderful holiday....and "just 'cause". :) He did much of the work and helped with cleanup...he was SO proud (as was I). He even let his brother decorate some cookies when they were ready. 










We did go out and get frosting bags and tips (AFTERWARDS of course) to use on the details, as we did not realize how tough this work would be without the right tools! But hey, that's the perfect excuse to do this again in a few weeks. ;)

I just wanted to share my sweet, crafty boys this morning; I hope you all have a great day!


1 people made my day!:

Laura Love said...

LOL! Looks like a super fun day! Your boys are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...