The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Missing In Action

Hello friends! Sorry it's been pretty quiet around the blog this last week or two. My older son was doing some "No Hands!!" trick swinging and fell off, breaking both of his wrists. One required a procedure (not surgery, but he had to be put under anesthesia for it) in order to set it. It's been a bit of a roller coaster around here, but my mom is here now helping out for a few weeks and I'm able to get a few things done! Posts will be trickling in and getting back to normal with challenge blogs, stamp releases, spotlight posts, and other "Just for Fun" challenges. Casts will be off right about the time school starts, so keep a good thought for him (and all of us) and send some happy vibes our way!

Hope everyone is having a good summer (don't break anything!)...stamp happy!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...