The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, August 1, 2015

2CraftyGirls: August Challenge Board!

Good morning! Welcome to AUGUST. What?? I still don't know how that is possible! I hope everyone is having a great summer :)

I wanted to pop in today to let you know there is a new challenge up at the 2CraftyGirls challenge blog. The blog is under new ownership, and has been restarted. Yay! This is the first challenge since the change so we hope you will come on over, check things out, and play along! I'm including the challenge board here, you can use 1, 2, or even all 3 of these elements to create your project!

The challenges run monthly, with inspiration posts on the 1st and 15th. Team A is posting today, so be sure to stop by the blog and leave them some love! I'll be back, along with the rest of Team B on the 15th to give you some fresh ideas. I can't wait to see your projects for this great new challenge board!


Have a great weekend!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...