The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Imagine That Digis - Christmas Bird Trio

Good morning stampers! I hope everyone is having a great start to their week. It's been unseasonably warm here, all the snow is gone and it's been rain and fog. So crazy!

Well, DESPITE this non-winter weather, today I'm sharing a holiday card I made as a Guest Design Team member for January at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. I know we've just passed the holiday season, but I LOVE love this image, and so I had to feature it! Call it a big head start on the 2017 Christmas Card frenzy ;)


This image is called Christmas Bird Trio, and there are 2 sentiment options with the set. I chose the Holly Jolly Christmas, which has been colored here with Copic markers. I wanted this image very prominently featured, as it is both the main focus AND the sentiment. I printed it fairly large sized, and I made this card 4x6" when finished and folded. This way, it will fit into a #10 envelope for mailing. After I matted the image, I set it aside, and used Kaisercraft spray to make a funky background on this white paper. The white was a 12x12 that I cut in order to create the 4x6" base. Wrapped up some green linen thread from Fun Stampers Journey, and sequins for a touch of sparkle. The birds image is on 1-layer of foam tape for dimension. This card is all set to go for easy mailing, but still packs a big punch, visually!

That's it for me, be sure to check out the store, there are some great new releases for January (I shared some projects last week, and the images are right at the top on the main page for easy reference), and other inspiration projects too. You can check the left sidebar for the label "imagine that" to see all my projects from ITDBK. I'll be back soon with another card to share!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...